Speaking Topics include
Multicultural Customer Service
Everyone knows that great customer service brings buyers back over and over saving the company money and time in marketing. However, the definition of what constitutes fabulous customer service is different when dealing with Hispanics, African Americans, Asians and Middle Easterners. You must customize your customer service to meet the unique need of the fastest-growing consumer group in America.
Some of the benefits you will receive from attending this program include:
- How minorities define good customer service.
- Benchmarking multicultural customer service.
- Training employees to provide service that is culturally-sensitive.
- Instantly connecting with multicultural customers.
- Conducting culturally-appropriate customer surveys.
- Encouraging complaints – the secret to excellent customer service.
- Properly handling complaints from minorities.
- Turning complaints into compliments.
- Why spending money on multicultural customer service yields huge returns.
- How demonstrating respect differs among cultures.
- Contacting customers on a regular basis.
- Making it easy for minorities to buy from you.
- Customer service that builds long-term relationships.
Specially designed for companies that sell to multicultural customers.
From a 60-minute keynote to 3-day workshop to consulting.
Customized to meet the unique needs of your company and its customers.
About the Presenter
Michael Soon Lee, MBA, is both a multicultural and marketing expert. He has written numerous books and articles on the subject over the past ten years. Mr. Lee has been a marketing director for the State of California and a producer for the ABC Television Network. He presents marketing programs at national conventions and on satellite television. Michael's multicultural programs are well-known throughout the country for being fact-filled as well as fun.