Speaking Topics include
Advantages of Diversity
Advantages in Diversity
Forty percent of all people entering the workforce today are minorities. For companies who embrace people from diverse cultures they offer the advantage of language skills, negotiating savvy, global awareness and new processes in addition to creative solutions to difficult problems. However, to reap these benefits companies must effectively deal with the challenges that multicultural workers can pose including miscommunication, cultural conflict and other differences.
This program provides some of the solutions you need to embrace the advantages of diversity including:
- Redefining norms and values.
- Why the workplace is becoming more diverse.
- Benefits that diversity offers.
- Overcoming issues of difference.
- Dealing with people who are different from you.
- How to discuss differences without fear.
- Creating teams in a diverse community.
- Dealing with areas of potential cultural misunderstanding.
- Bridging differences.
Specially designed for companies that sell to multicultural customers.
- From a 60-minute keynote to 3-day workshop to consulting.
- Customized to meet the unique needs of your company and its customers.
About the Presenter
Michael Soon Lee, MBA, is both a multicultural and marketing expert. He has written numerous books and articles on the subject over the past ten years. Mr. Lee has been a marketing director for the State of California and a producer for the ABC Television Network. He presents marketing programs at national conventions and on satellite television. Michael's multicultural programs are well-known throughout the country for being fact-filled as well as fun.